Matum is a tea made from the fruit of the Bael tree of the Rutaceae family, which is native to India and Southeast Asia. Fresh fruits are rarely used because of the hard skin, for this reason they are called stone or wooden apples.
In the sliced dried form, stone apples are used to make a tea drink that has a variety of useful properties:
- Normalizes the gastrointestinal tract;
- It has anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties, which helps to effectively treat colds, sore throats, tonsillitis and other respiratory diseases, and is also useful for heavy smokers;
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system;
- Due to the presence of a large number of vitamins and trace elements, matum tea strengthens the immune system.
1. Pour 2-3 slices of Matum with 1 liter of boiling water and infuse for 20-30 minutes
2. Put the same amount of fruit in a kettle or saucepan and pour 1 liter of water, bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
Tea can be consumed both hot and cold. It has a pleasant sweet taste with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. You can add mint leaves, lime, lemongrass to this tea.
We ship orders to any country of the world participating in the international mail exchange. For shipping your orders we use the Russian Post mail service and the national postal service of the recipient country. All orders are shipped with a registered tracking number, provided to the customer immediately after shipment of his parcel. This allows you to track all stages of delivery.
The cost of delivery is calculated automatically and you can always see its value in the cart. Shipping cost determines the gross weight of the parcel.
You can find detailed information on delivery and payment here
No one review :(